" F l o w e r "

princess flower

Hi and Welcome


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





Wordless Wednesday }
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 | 2:20 AM | 0Comment

Tumblr_lydm9ziqch1qctfhvo1_500_large

Hi , Assalamualaikum .

Okay , hi guys . Serious , I don't know what to say . Like seriously , my homework were veryvery many . Tired want to calculate how much . After this , i want to do my homework . Actually , this is my first post about wordless wednesday . I do it sometimes only because I don't know what to say to you guys . I'm sorry so much . I don't know what to say x')

So , end of this month already start the night tuition . K , I scared for no reason . I don't know why ? Afraid of ghost [?]  Teheee ^^ My brother always scared me and I think that's why :b K , fine . whatever is it , Allah is always by my side :) So , back to the story . I don't know when I free after this , So , sorry ! K , that's all for today . Any question ? May ask :) Any request for tuto , just request :) I accept all request but maybe taking a while .

Assalamualaikum All's :)