" F l o w e r "

princess flower

Hi and Welcome


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





School 2013 . }
Thursday, January 3, 2013 | 3:28 AM | 2Comment

A0e8c21cbf8e5e5f43c6546e894c4e31_large

Assalamualaikum , Hello :)

Hi , korang semuaaaaaa ~ *wavehand* . Before that , want to say . Happy New Year fellas ;) Okay , saya terus pergi pasal tajuk eh ? Cause what , nanti kakak nak ambik lappy pergi college dia . oh , no more appy after this :'( . Tak macam korang kann ? Hoho >.<  B.O.S.A.N ! Setiap hari ke korang boring ? Ofcourse ,  yes ! Immediately , YES ,YES !

So , berkenaan tajuk , School 2013 ? Youu know kan ada cerita korea dekat kbs world , cerita School 2013 . I'm not talking about the story . I'm talking about my story at school ;) Okaaaayyy , like seriously , korang tahukan adawiyah kelas apa ? 6 P.L.U.T.O ... Haruskah saya ulang ? Taktau membaca ? Okay go back to your kindergarten laaaahhh ! Aiyooo , how old are youu ? Okay , so , i cerita dari first day until second day okay ?

First Day.

K , saya bangun pagi ! Pagi dari yang biasaaaa . Tak pernah saya bangun pukul 6 . Then , haritu bangun pukul 6 . Oh , soooooo bangga ! [justsmallmatteronly-.-] Then , mandi and wtv is it , then , going to school :) Oh , so excited ? Actually , not ! Just 50-50 only . But , of course , it was so hard . Even my first day having a homework ? What about the others day ? Yeaaaahhh , some teacher is best but some don't. I'm not telling you guys that my teacher were very strict and bad . Ofc , not ! They just strict , but they nice . On the evening , I go to my sekolah agama . Not learn , or else . Just reading alquran only . And some quiz . I think so ... Then , i go back home and just straight to sleep . Actually want to take a nap , but accidentally sleep :| Not until midnight , but just until 8.15 o'clock . So , i can eat an go to sleep again :) Finish for first day !

Second Day .

Going to school like usual . Then , we assemble at the perhimpunan . Waiting for the headmistress talking about something . Ouhyeahh , so boring ._. . Then , we , are the prefect were call to stay . Not happy :3 . Teacher want to say that we have a rehersal for going home way . I mean , jalan balik . Okay , i know it was not awesome . It just hot , and hot and hot ! Ohmaiigod , 2 times . and when we're going home , our bag was veryvery heavy . Like stone ! I use we for us , the prefect okay ? Then , on the evening , I do the same thing like yesterday . And now , i will go for a pray maghrib .

Okay , so , byebye ! Until here :) I think i will stop blogging when May came . So , goodbye :) I want to do my homework . Ofc , i have a homework ! Sorry for my bad English . Help me and you receive pahala :] Okay , Bye ! Assalamualaikum :)

Homework all the time :3 Hate it ! #ohmyenglish !